Last updated 15th February 2021
- “Client”, “Customer” “you” and “your” refers to the person or business entity who is buying goods or products from us;
- “INRO”, “us” “we” or “our” refers to Sophis Inc Ltd as an English Limited company (company number 7469994) having its registered office at 207 Regent Street, Mayfair, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom;
- “Website” means www.inrolondon.com;
- “Terms or Condition ” means the general terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document; along with any special terms and conditions agreed by the seller in writing;
- “Goods” or “Products” refers to the items to be supplied by us to the buyer.
- “Order” refers to your order for the products or goods.
- “Price” refers to the price set out in the quote provided.
2. Ordering Methods
All orders are initiated via the contact form on our website, where we ask for further details to scope your exact requirements.
3. Ordering Procedure
Once your exact requirements have been established, finalised and an order has been accepted by us, a quote will be sent to you via email together with expected order timescales.
If you accept the quote provided, you’ll be able to make payment for your order using the payment link provided within the quote.
Upon receipt of payment, an order confirmation will be sent to the email address provided - it will contain an order reference number, the total amount of the order, details of the shipping cost
and delivery time, the product description, and show the quantity and the price of the products purchased. This information should be referenced in any future correspondence.
Please note quotations are valid for 30 days. If a quotation isn’t accepted within this timeframe, the quotation will expire and we will require you to come through the system again to place a new order.
- Orders are in (£) GBP (Great British Pound) Sterling, inclusive of taxes.
- Prices quoted include shipping. (Please refer to Delivery within the FAQs for exclusions).
- In the event of an increase in the cost of goods to us as a result of factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) material costs, labour costs, exchange rates, duties, changes to delivery rates, we will notify you of any price change and require your consent before processing your order.
5. Methods of Payments Accepted
We accept the following payment options:
- American Express
Please Note: Due to data protection and privacy, we are unable to take payment over the phone.
To learn more about how we keep your card details secure, please see our FAQs here.
General Delivery terms
By default, the products will be shipped to the delivery address specified when placing your order unless otherwise agreed.
Please note we are not responsible for delays to delivery as this is outside our control. However, we will notify you of any additional expected delays.
Shipping costs are free of charge, except for:
- large or bulky items for which the shipping costs are calculated according to the items ordered. For these items, we’ll provide a custom delivery price once materials and design have been finalised.
- For security reasons, we don’t deliver to PO Box addresses and mailboxes.
7. Amendments & Cancellation of Orders
Once your order is confirmed and payment has been made, orders cannot be cancelled or amended.
8. Exchanges and Refunds
Please be advised that once payment has been made to us for the item, orders cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable.
However, you are entitled to a refund under the following conditions:
- Item not as described
- Defective product
- Damage to item in transit*
*Any items damaged in transit should be reported to us immediately by email, within 5 days of receiving the order, and where possible include photos of the damaged articles.
9. Legal Guarantees
INRO will deliver a product to you that is consistent with the sales contract and free from any defects upon delivery of the said product, in that the product will be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. A twelve (12) month warranty applies to all INRO products from the date of purchase.
In the event of a defect, or if you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to assist.
11. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that we retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to our Website, Products and Services, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any license to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of these Terms and Conditions. INRO is our registered Trademark. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you hereunder.
The rights and obligations hereunder are personal to each Customer. The Customer shall therefore not assign or transfer any rights without the prior written consent of INRO.
13. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances may INRO be held liable for any damage not resulting from a failure on the part of INRO to comply with one of its obligations.
14. Governing Law - Disputes
The above terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and come under the jurisdiction of the English courts.