Last updated 15th February 2021
- “Client”, “Customer” “you” and “your” refers to the person or business entity who is buying goods or products from us;
- “INRO”, “us” “we” or “our” refers to Sophis Inc Ltd as an English Limited company (company number 7469994) having its registered office at Alfies, 2nd Floor, Studio G, 13-25 Church Street, Marylebone, London, NW8 8DT, United Kingdom;
- “Website” means www.inrolondon.com;
- “Terms or Condition ” means the general terms and conditions of sale as set out in this document; along with any special terms and conditions agreed by the seller in writing;
- “Goods” or “Products” refers to the items to be supplied by us to the buyer.
- “Order” refers to your order for the products or goods.
- “Price” refers to the price set out in the quote provided.
2. Ordering Methods
We can accept order enquiries through our contact form, via email or by telephone call.
3. Ordering Procedure
Once you’re happy with the design, material & colour combinations for your preferred item, we’ll follow up with an invoice that outlines what we’ve discussed at the consultation, along with the pricing.
Once we’ve received payment, we’ll drop you an email confirming we’ve received it and also a timeframe on when your item will be ready.
- Orders are in (£) GBP (Great British Pound) Sterling, inclusive of taxes.
- Prices quoted include shipping. (Please refer to Delivery within the FAQs for exclusions).
- In the event of an increase in the cost of goods to us as a result of factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) material costs, labour costs, exchange rates, duties, changes to delivery rates, we will notify you of any price change and require your consent before processing your order.
5. Methods of Payments Accepted
We accept all major debit/credit cards, including:
- American Express
Due to data protection and privacy, we’re unable to take payment over the phone.
To learn more about how we keep your card details secure, please see our FAQs here.
General Delivery terms
At this time, we don’t offer shipping for our watch straps: these need to be fitted onto the watch.
For our other accessories, we’d ship these items to the delivery address you provide us with when confirming your order unless otherwise agreed.
Sometimes delays with shipments do happen, and we’ll ensure we keep you informed. However, we can’t control delays as these are out with our control.
If however we’re informed in advance of delays that could affect your shipment, we’ll be in touch to let you know.
We don’t charge you for delivery, except in the case of large or bulky items. For larger items, we’ll provide a custom delivery cost once both the materials & design of the item has been finalised.
Due to the high value of our items, we’re unable to deliver to PO Boxes and mailboxes.
7. Amendments & Cancellation of Orders
Once both your order has been confirmed and payment made, we’re unable to cancel or amend your order.
8. Exchanges and Refunds
Once we’ve received payment, we can’t exchange or refund your order. However, should your item fall under one of the following, we’ll be able to offer you a refund:
- Item not as described
- Defective product
- Damage to item in transit*
If you feel your item is affected any of ways outlined above, please contact us immediately and we’ll be happy to help.
*If your item has been damaged in transit, please contact us straightaway. If you can, please also send us some photos of the damaged articles.
9. Legal Guarantees
INRO will deliver a product to you that is consistent with the sales contract and free from any defects upon delivery of the said product, in that the product will be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. A twelve (12) month warranty applies to all INRO products from the date of purchase.
In the event of a defect, or if you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to assist.
11. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that we retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to our Website, Products and Services, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. We are not granting any license to you under any of those intellectual property rights by virtue of these Terms and Conditions. INRO is our registered Trademark. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you hereunder.
The rights and obligations hereunder are personal to each Customer. The Customer shall therefore not assign or transfer any rights without the prior written consent of INRO.
13. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances may INRO be held liable for any damage not resulting from a failure on the part of INRO to comply with one of its obligations.
14. Governing Law - Disputes
The above terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and come under the jurisdiction of the English courts.