How we work
The process will vary depending on the product you're interested in, but as a guide here’s how we work:
- Get in touch with us via email, our contact form or give us a call: the starting point is the same regardless of the item you’re interested in:
For Watch Straps the process is a little longer to ensure an optimal fit and finish:
- After getting in touch, we’ll come back to you to arrange a consultation.
- At the consultation we’ll look to discuss your needs in more depth, present our material/colour combinations and take measurements of both your watch and your wrist size.
- We’ll then send an invoice requesting payment.
- Upon receipt of payment we’ll work on making your strap.
- Once your strap is ready, we’ll be in touch to arrange to meet and fit your strap.
For belts the process is almost identical: the only difference is we’ll need to take your waist size. A follow up fitting isn’t needed: we can post the item to you.
Card and Folio Cases
For card and folio cases, the process is the same except we’ll not need to take measurements. We’d recommend you think about what you’d like to store in the card/folio case ahead of the consultation, but we’ll be also on hand to guide you as well. If you’ve any sketches or design ideas, please bring them along.
Ordered with us before?
If you’ve ordered with us before, we’ll have your details on file so the process will be more streamlined. We may not need to hold a consultation, but best get in touch with us and we’ll advise further.